Credo Named 2013 SIIA Content CODiE Award Winner
For more information about the SIIA CODiE Awards, visit: http://www.siia.net/codies About Credo
Credo believes that everyone deserves the ability to learn and the opportunity to succeed.
To help people achieve their academic, professional and personal goals, Credo partners with libraries, educators, publishers and technology providers to deliver solutions for developing information skills. Founded in 1999, Credo has offices in
Boston and the UK. For additional information about Credo and its Literati solutions please visit
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE™ Awards were established in 1986 by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), so that pioneers of the then-nascent software industry could evaluate and honor each other's work. Since then, the CODiE Awards program has carried out the same purpose – to celebrate the software and information industry's finest products and services.For Immediate Release Credo Contacts: Mary Kay Jezzini, 212.352.1404 Lynn Brainard, 714.771.4397 firstname.lastname@example.org SIIA Communications Contact: Laura Greenback, 410.533.1943, email@example.com SOURCE Credo Reference
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV