Actavis Specialty Brands is the Company's global branded specialty pharmaceutical business, which develops and markets a portfolio of approximately 40 products principally in the United States and Canada that are focused in the Urology and Women's Health therapeutic categories. Actavis Specialty Brands is committed to developing and marketing biosimilars products in Women's Health, Oncology and other therapeutic categories, and currently has a portfolio of 5 biosimilar products in development.
Actavis Global Operations has more than 30 manufacturing and distribution facilities around the world, with a capacity of approximately 44 billion units annually. Actavis Global Operations also includes Anda, Inc., the fourth-largest U.S. generic pharmaceutical product distributor in the United States.
For press release and other company information, visit Actavis' Web site at http://www.actavis.com.
Lisa DeFrancesco (862) 261-7152
Media: Charlie Mayr(862) 261-8030
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV