Republicans Face A Balancing Act On Immigration
Republican leaders already have outlined an escape plan should they need to distance themselves from the immigration overhaul. Rubio said he would support legislation outlining a path to legal status only if it first emphasized enforcement and border security. As for the political risks, he said there are more important things at stake.
"I haven't done a political analysis of this, guys," Rubio told reporters Thursday. "I just think this country has a problem and we have to address it once and for all and if we don't fix it, it's going to get worse."
Peoples reported from Boston.___ Follow Ken Thomas at: http://twitter.com/AP_Ken_Thomas Follow Steve Peoples at: http://twitter.com/sppeoples
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV