BOSTON, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- While we'd all love to leave work behind on a beach getaway, that's not always possible. Thanks to Carbonite Currents — Carbonite's new cloud file syncing, sharing and collaborating application — you can stay connected while away from your desk and even from your beachside chaise lounge. To celebrate the launch of Carbonite Currents, Carbonite is giving one lucky winner the opportunity to " Sync & Swim" for five days and four nights in Jamaica, courtesy of the Jamaica Tourist Board and the Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark.
From February 1 to February 28, 2013, people can enter the contest by visiting Facebook.com/CarboniteOnlineBackup, liking the page and completing the entry form. Entrants who share the contest on their Facebook or Twitter accounts will receive an additional entry.
One randomly selected entry will win an all-inclusive trip for two to sunny Jamaica, plus a $1,000 Visa gift card from Carbonite. The winner and guest will fly courtesy of the Jamaica Tourist Board to the 430-room Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Waterpark in Montego Bay. Here, the lucky pair can enjoy countless onsite activities – Pirates Paradise Waterpark, the Lime Away Spa, or one of the many buffets and restaurants. Two second prize winners will receive Google Nexus 7 16GB Wi-Fi tablets, which along with Currents, will ensure access to recent files while on the go.Easy access to files wherever you are, and the ability to share files from your phones, tablets and computers makes Currents the perfect travel companion. Before you leave for your next trip, imagine being able to:
- Work remotely from one device. Access all of your recent files from one device, regardless of where they were created or saved. Breeze through airport security by leaving your extra devices at home.
- Check in with co-workers while at the beach. Check to see if a file's been updated, quickly leave a comment on a file for collaborators, and access documents while away from your work computer or network, should something come up.
- Access your files without planning ahead. With Currents, you don't need to plan for which files you might need to work on while on vacation. Currents creates a recently used files list across all of your devices, meaning that you'll always have access to the files you've worked on in the past 30 days, no matter which device you are using.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts