SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RPX Corporation (Nasdaq:RPXC) today announced that John A. Amster, Chief Executive, will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference being held February 12-14, 2013 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Mr. Amster is scheduled to present on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 2:00 PM PT. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://ir.rpxcorp.com/ . A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live event.
About RPX Corporation
RPX Corporation (Nasdaq:RPXC) is a leading provider of patent risk solutions, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence, insurance services, and advisory services. Since its founding in 2008, RPX has introduced efficiency to the patent market by providing a rational alternative to litigation. The San Francisco-based company's pioneering approach combines principal capital, deep patent expertise, and client contributions to generate enhanced patent buying power. By acquiring patents and patent rights, RPX helps to mitigate and manage patent risk for its growing client network.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Kaustuva Das RPX Corporation +1.415.529.3105 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: JoAnn Horne Market Street Partners +1.415.445.3233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV