Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (NYSE:ATI) today announced the following operations management changes.
John D. Sims has been named Executive Vice President, Primary Titanium Operations, and Engineered Alloys and Products. In this new position, Mr. Sims is responsible for ATI’s Engineered Products segment in addition to his continuing responsibilities for ATI’s Primary Titanium Operations and ATI Wah Chang. Mr. Sims continues to report to Richard J. Harshman, ATI’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and continues to serve on ATI’s Executive Committee. Mr. Sims is now responsible for the following ATI operations:
- ATI Wah Chang
- ATI’s primary titanium operations, which include ATI’s titanium sponge operations in Rowley, Utah, and ATI’s titanium operations in Albany, Oregon and Richland, Washington
- ATI Tungsten Materials
- ATI Portland Forge
- ATI Casting Service
- ATI Fabricated Components
- ATI Precision Finishing
Tucker S. Redford has been named President of ATI Wah Chang. Mr. Redford will report to Mr. Sims.
Building the World’s Best Specialty Metals Company®Allegheny Technologies Incorporated is one of the largest and most diversified specialty metals producers in the world with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion in 2012. ATI has approximately 11,200 full-time employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer global markets a wide range of specialty metals solutions. Our major markets are aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, medical, automotive, food equipment and appliance, machine and cutting tools, and construction and mining. Our products include titanium and titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys and superalloys, grain-oriented electrical steel, stainless and specialty steels, zirconium, hafnium, and niobium, tungsten materials, forgings, castings and fabrication and machining capabilities. The ATI website is www.ATImetals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV