BEIJING, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with primary focus on high growth cities in China, today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Wednesday February 27 th, 2013, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on February 27 th, 2013 to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2012 results. Listeners may access the call by dialing 1-719-457-1512. A webcast will also be available through the Company's investor relations website at http://www.xyre.com. A replay of the call will be available through March 6 th, 2013 by dialing 1-858-384-5517, access code: 9493270.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan") (NYSE: XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. Xinyuan focuses on China's Tier I and II cities, characterized as larger, more developed urban areas with above average GDP and population growth rates. Xinyuan has expanded its network to cover a total population of over 64.7 million people in eight strategically selected Tier II cities, comprising Beijing, Hefei, Jinan, Kunshan, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Xuzhou and Chengdu. Xinyuan's U.S. development arm, XIN Development Group International, Inc. ("XIN") is a pioneer amongst Chinese real estate residential developers, entering the US market with three projects in 2012. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://www.xyre.com.For more information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV