Refinery crude oil input of 918,000 barrels per day increased 113,000 barrels per day from fourth quarter 2011, primarily due to consolidation of the 64 percent-owned Star Petroleum Refining Company beginning June 2012. Total refined product sales of 1.57 million barrels per day in the 2012 fourth quarter were flat compared to a year earlier.
|Millions of Dollars||2012||2011||2012||2011|
|*Includes foreign currency effects||$||0||$||1||$||(6||)||$||(25||)|
All Other consists of mining operations, power generation businesses, worldwide cash management and debt financing activities, corporate administrative functions, insurance operations, real estate activities, energy services, alternative fuels, and technology companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV