TORONTO, Feb. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - The purchase by Royal Bank of Canada ("RBC") of Ally Financial Inc.'s ("AFI") Canadian auto finance business, including Ally Credit Canada Limited ("ACCL") was completed today. Attached is a press release issued by RBC providing additional details regarding the completed transaction.
In connection with the purchase transaction, RBC has advised Canadian Capital Auto Receivables Asset Trust II ("CCARAT II") that it will be carrying out a number of corporate reorganizations. As a result, effective as of today, RBC has assumed the obligations of ACCL as seller and servicer of all securitized receivables in which CCARAT II currently has an interest, and as financial services agent of CCARAT II. AFI's obligations under the performance guarantees it previously provided in connection with the outstanding securitization transactions will continue to apply to RBC's obligations as seller and servicer under those transactions.
The rating agencies that rate the notes issued by CCARAT II have
confirmed that the assumption of ACCL's obligations as seller, servicer
and financial services agent by RBC will not result in a downgrade or
withdrawal of any of their ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV