PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), the leader in social business, today announced a change to its presentation time at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference on Wednesday, February 6 th. Jive is now scheduled to present at 2:40 p.m. PT.
An audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the Investor Relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ .
About Jive SoftwareJive Software ( JIVE) is a leading social business solution. Our cloud-based platform connects employees, customers and partners and is the only proven system, focused on value use cases, that, according to research performed by a top three global business consultancy, increases productivity within companies by up to 15%*. By combining the power of cloud, mobile, big data and proprietary collaboration technologies, Jive is transforming the way work gets done and unleashing productivity, creativity and innovation for millions of people in the world's largest companies. For a free trial of Jive's next-generation social business platform, please visit Try Jive. For more information about Jive, please visit https://community.jivesoftware.com/community/newsroom . * Source: Top three global business consultancy research; December 2012
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV