John Orwin continued, “I would also like to thank Bob for his significant contributions throughout his close to six year tenure with the company. We wish him well in his retirement.”
About Affymax, Inc.
Affymax, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company based in Palo Alto, California. Affymax's mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative therapies that improve the lives of patients with kidney disease and other serious and often life-threatening illnesses.
The company's first marketed product, OMONTYS® (peginesatide) Injection, was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in March 2012. For additional information, please visit www.affymax.com.This release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the potential of OMONTYS, the continuation and success of Affymax's collaboration with Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. and the commercialization of OMONTYS. Affymax's actual results may differ materially from those indicated in these forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties, including risks relating to the factors affecting the commercial potential of OMONTYS, the continued safety and efficacy of OMONTYS, industry and competitive environment, regulatory requirements by the FDA or other regulatory authorities, including post-marketing studies, trials and Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy, the potential for disruptions to supply, financing requirements and our ability to access capital and other matters that are described in Affymax's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this release. Affymax undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV