Constant Contact®, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTCT), which helps more than half a million small organizations connect with their customers through a suite of online engagement marketing tools, today announced that it will be participating at two investor conferences in the month of February. Each presentation will be webcast live and available under the “Investor Events” section on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.constantcontact.com.
Harpreet Grewal, Chief Financial Officer, will present at:
- The Stifel Nicolaus Annual Technology Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco on Thursday, February 7 th at 9:45 a.m. PT.
Gail Goodman, Chief Executive Officer, will present at:
- The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 26 th at 4:25 p.m. PT.
About Constant Contact, Inc.Constant Contact wrote the book on Engagement Marketing™ — the new marketing success formula that helps small organizations create and grow customer relationships in today's socially connected world. More than half a million small businesses, nonprofits and associations worldwide use the company's online marketing tools to generate new customers, repeat business, and referrals through email marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, digital storefronts, and online surveys. Only Constant Contact offers the proven combination of affordable tools and free KnowHow, including local seminars, personal coaching and award-winning product support. The company further supports small organizations through its extensive network of consultants/resellers, technology providers, franchises and national associations. Constant Contact and the Constant Contact Logo are registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All Constant Contact product names and other brand names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Constant Contact, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. (CTCT-F)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV