VeriFone Systems, Inc. (NYSE: PAY) will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 after the market closes on March 5, 2013.
The management of VeriFone will host a conference call to review the financial results on March 5, 2013, at 1:30 pm (PT). In addition to discussing VeriFone's first quarter results, management may provide forward looking guidance on the call.
To access the audio webcast with slides, please go to VeriFone's website ( http://ir.verifone.com) at least ten minutes prior to the call to register. The recorded audio webcast will be available on VeriFone's website until March 12, 2013.
To hear the live conference call by phone, please dial the following numbers:Domestic callers: 800.706.7748International callers: +1.617.614.3473Passcode: 4783 6410 To hear a replay of the conference call, which will be available until March 12, 2013, please dial the following numbers: Domestic callers: 888.286.8010International callers: +1.617.801.6888Passcode: 3354 4541 Additional Resources: http://ir.verifone.com About VeriFone Systems, Inc. ( www.verifone.com) VeriFone Systems, Inc. (“VeriFone”) (NYSE: PAY) is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions. VeriFone provides expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale with merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems for the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare vertical markets. VeriFone solutions are designed to meet the needs of merchants, processors and acquirers in developed and emerging economies worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV