This February, Saks Fifth Avenue will give 5% of all registered purchases made with a Saks Fifth Avenue credit card back to charity with an initiative called Saks Loves Your Cause. The donations will benefit the American Red Cross and select local organizations, keeping support within each Saks Fifth Avenue store’s immediate community.
“Saks Fifth Avenue is committed to our local communities. We appreciate our customers’ charitable involvement and look forward to giving back locally for a second year with this exciting and newly implemented national program,” Steve Sadove, Chairman and CEO, Saks Incorporated, said.
Customers may select which local charity they wish to support from Saks Fifth Avenue’s roster of charities. Registration is one simple step at point of sale linking the customer account with their chosen charity.
Saks.com will also be supporting the program, with 5% of online purchases made using a registered Saks card to benefit the Red Cross. Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH will be asking customers their charity preference at point of purchase.“We’re delighted to be partnering with Saks for the Saks Loves Your Cause campaign, and grateful for their support of Red Cross work in communities across America,” said Neal Litvack, Chief Development Officer for the American Red Cross. “Because of the generosity of Saks and their customers, the Red Cross is able to be there when people need our help.” About Saks Fifth Avenue Saks Fifth Avenue, one of the world’s preeminent specialty retailers, is renowned for its superlative American and international designer collections, its expertly edited assortment of handbags, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts, and the first-rate fashion expertise and exemplary client service of its Associates. Today, Saks operates 43 full-line stores in 20 states, 5 international licensed stores, 65 Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores and saks.com, the company’s online store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV