- Secured initial OEM design wins for the Bandwidth Engine® IC product family at multiple customers;
- Passed 3000 hours of high temperature operating life (HTOL) testing of the Bandwidth Engine IC with no failures; thus, exceeding carrier-grade QA&R requirements;
- Made significant progress toward new design wins with prospective customers in Japan, China and the U.S.;
- Established worldwide sales representation and distribution channels;
- Taped out second generation Bandwidth Engine IC;
- Announced support of GigaChip™ Interface by Renesas Electronics Corporation; and
- Ended the year with total cash and investments of approximately $41 million.
MoSys, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.