STAMFORD, Conn., Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Information Services Group, Inc. (ISG) (NASDAQ: III), a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, confirmed today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at approximately 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
The Company will host a conference call with investors and industry analysts on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Dial in details are as follows:
--Dial in number 1-888-510-1786 for participants in the United States. --International participants call 001-719-457-2727. --Security code to access the call is 5243099.
Participants are requested to dial in at least five minutes before the scheduled start time.A recording of the conference call will be accessible on ISG's website www.isg-one.com for approximately four weeks following the call. About ISGInformation Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience of global leadership in information and advisory services. Based in Stamford, Conn., the company has more than 700 employees and operates in 21 countries. For additional information, visit www.isg-one.com . SOURCE Information Services Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV