J.J. Taylor Companies Announces New CNG Station Open House
Florida State Senator Wilton Simpson congratulated J.J. Taylor on its switch to CNG. "Companies that make the commitment to this fuel will have more money to hire new employees and invest in their businesses. In addition to being the right thing for the environment, this is the right move for Florida's economy," Simpson said. Senator Simpson is sponsoring a proposal in the Florida legislature to boost the use of CNG in Florida.
The Freightliner tractors were acquired through Tampa Truck Center, LLC and are powered by a Cummins-Westport 8.9L ISL-G engine and an Allison 3000Hs transmission. Lease financing is provided by PHH-First Fleet. The CNG fueling station is being built by Vocational Energy, LLC out of Fontana, CA. The vehicles will be used in daily delivery operations in the company's territory covering Pasco, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota counties.
What: J.J. Taylor Compressed Natural Gas Fueling Station Open House
When: Monday, February 4, 2013 - 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.Where: 5102 S. 16th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33619 - (813) 247-4000 J.J. Taylor Companies, Inc. distributes a number of domestic, imported and craft beers, including, Miller, Coors, Heineken, Guinness, Samuel Adams, Sierra Nevada and Cigar City. SOURCE J.J. Taylor Companies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV