- Apache has paid TAG Oil a lump sum payment to satisfy its obligations related to funding Phase 1 operations under the Farmout Agreement.
- TAG Oil will retain all assets developed under the Agreement, including all seismic and technical work completed by the Joint Venture.
- TAG retains its 100% interest in the subject East Coast Basin permits, including the Waitangi Hill shallow oil discovery.
TAG Oil And Apache Corporation Conclude East Coast Basin Farmout Agreement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.