NEW YORK -- Yum! Brands (YUM), the owner of the KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell brands, is expected by analysts Monday to post fourth-quarter earnings of 82 cents a share on revenue of $4.12 billion.
Humana (HUM), the health insurer, is expected by Wall Street to report fourth-quarter earnings of $1.07 a share on revenue of $9.73 billion.5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts
Consumer products company Clorox (CLX) is forecast to report quarterly profiit of 81 cents a share, down from 82 cents a year earlier. Revenue is seen at $1.27 billion, up 4% from a year earlier.
Biopharmaceutical company Gilead Sciences (GILD) is expected by Wall Street analysts Monday to post fourth-quarter profit of 48 cents a share on revenue of $2.4 billion.
Chinese search giant Baidu (BIDU) is forecast to report quarterly earnings of $1.29 a share after the stocks markets close on Monday. 10 Items You Should Be Buying in February
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV