Introduction Of Start-up Zone At The Cloud Connect Conference
MUMBAI, February 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
UBM India today announced special zone for Start-ups in the 2 nd edition of Cloud Connect India.
After its phenomenal success in Santa Clara, USA, and its first edition in Bangalore, India in 2012, the Cloud Connect conference & expo will once again take place on June 12 th & 13 th in Mumbai.
The second edition of Cloud Connect conference has scaled a new height to improve the program to increase the user experience for their exhibitors. The conference and expo will introduce: Cloud Startup Zone !One of the biggest features of the 2013 conference is the Startup Central, where entrepreneurs will pair up with the targeted audience, one-on-one, to discuss the challenges they encounter with their offerings. The idea is to launch a new component of the show that will further enhance the experience, especially for Startup entrepreneurs: Startup Zone! The goal of Startup Zone is to offer exclusivity to the exhibits that are close to the Startup Central area, only to nascent companies. This will ensure better segment the exhibit floor and allow attendees to navigate at ease. Cloud Connect announced "Call for Papers "on December 5 th, 2012. The last date to submit speaker proposals is February 15, 2013. To submit proposals, visit http://www.cloudconnectevent.in About UBM India: UBM India is a part of UBM plc which is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, and in print, providing them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery traders, from farmers to pharmacists, around the world. UBM worldwide organizes 300 events, publishes 200 magazines and periodicals and host 200 websites.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV