This Winter Let Kids Grapple With A Flavor Sensation
SELAH, Wash., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The winter blues have arrived in kid's lunches and the "same old, same old" snack time keeps showing up. So why not change up the offerings with one of mother nature's favorites, an apple that comes with a twist. Grapple® Brand Apples combine two favorite fruits - apples and grapes into one crunchy bite kids really enjoy.
Each winter Grapple® Brand Apples are at their best. They are incredibly crunchy and sweet and give off the aroma of concord grapes, which appeals to kids, and those young at heart. Kids love the combination of mixing up two favorite flavors in one bite. Parents like them too, as they give kids a healthy snack while still passing the cool taste test.
Grapples begin as either a Washington State Gala or Fuji apple. Through a complex, patented process the apples take on grape flavor and an aromatic smell from being gently bathed with an ingredient mix that is primarily grape flavor and pure water.
Worried about their nutrition? Grapple Brand Apples are as healthy to eat as any other apple. In fact the apple maintains its natural supply of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and fiber. They are not a GMO product. All ingredients are USDA and FDA approved and the process has been licensed by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.Grapple Snack Idea: Grapple Apple Rings 4 medium unpeeled Grapples, cored but left whole1/4 cup peanut butter1-1/2 teaspoons honey1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips2 tablespoons dried cranberries In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and honey; fold in chocolate chips and cranberries and mix well. Fill centers of apples with peanut butter mixture; refrigerate 30 min. Cut into 1/4-in. rings. Makes about 2 dozen
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV