No. 2 worst market: Charlotte, N.C.
Projected price change: 0.08%
North Carolina's most populous city will see little home-price appreciation this year because prices there never fell that much.
Median home values dropped 15.3% during the bust -- far less than the 23.4% declines seen nationwide."Affordability has not reset that much in Charlotte," Humphries says. As a result, Zillow predicts Charlotte's median home values will add only $114 this year, ending 2013 at $137,114.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV