HERNDON, Va., Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ePlus inc. (Nasdaq:PLUS) today announced that it will release its third quarter of fiscal year 2013 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 2:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 7, 2013, to discuss the Company's results.
|What:||ePlus Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call|
|When:||Thursday, February 7, 2013|
|Time:||2:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(877) 870-9226, domestic|
|(973) 890-8320, international|
|Replay:||(855) 859-2056, domestic|
|(404) 537-3406, international|
|Webcast:||http://www.eplus.com/investors (live and replay)|
The replay of this webcast will be available approximately two hours after the call and be available until February 11, 2013.
About ePlus inc.ePlus is a leading integrator of technology solutions. ePlus enables organizations to optimize their IT infrastructure and supply chain processes by delivering world-class IT products from top manufacturers, managed and professional services, flexible lease financing, proprietary software, and patented business methods and systems. Founded in 1990, ePlus has more than 825 associates serving federal, state, municipal, and commercial customers nationally. The Company is headquartered in Herndon, VA. For more information, visit www.eplus.com , call 888-482-1122, or email email@example.com. Connect with ePlus on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ePlusinc and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ePlusinc . ePlus(r) is a registered trademark of ePlus inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
CONTACT: Kleyton Parkhurst, SVP ePlus inc. firstname.lastname@example.org 703-984-8150
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV