(2) Inclusive of Consent Payment.Rite Aid reserves the right but is under no obligation, at any point following the Consent Payment Deadline and before the Expiration Date, to accept for purchase Notes of one or more of the series validly tendered and not subsequently withdrawn at or prior to the Consent Payment Deadline, subject to satisfaction or waiver of the conditions to the Tender Offers. In addition to the Total Consideration or the Tender Offer Consideration, holders whose Notes are accepted in the Tender Offer will receive accrued and unpaid interest from and including the most recent interest payment date, and up to, but excluding, the applicable settlement date. Holders of 6.875% Debentures whose tenders are settled prior to Feb. 15, 2013 will be deemed to have consented to giving up any claim to the interest payment due on Feb. 15, 2013 that they might otherwise have as a result of the related interest payment record date of Feb. 1, 2013, and will receive only the accrued interest described above.
Rite Aid Commences Debt Refinancing Transactions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.