- the amendment and restatement of Rite Aid’s existing revolving credit facility;
- the refinancing of Rite Aid’s $1.039 billion Tranche 2 Term Loan due 2014 with the proceeds of a new term loan, together with borrowings under the amended revolving credit facility; and
- cash tender offers for Rite Aid’s $410.0 million aggregate principal amount of 9.750% Senior Secured Notes due 2016; $470.0 million aggregate principal amount of 10.375% Senior Secured Notes due 2016; and $180.3 million aggregate principal amount of 6.875% Senior Debentures due 2013, with the proceeds from new first and/or second lien term loans, together with borrowings under the amended revolving credit facility and available cash.
Rite Aid Commences Debt Refinancing Transactions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.