Bentonville, Arkansas, Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America's Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) today announced the opening of its 120th dealership. The dealership is located in Bethel Heights, Arkansas.
"Bethel Heights is our 38 th location in Arkansas. This dealership will be operated under the Discount Auto brand. Our growth continues and it is truly amazing to look back and realize that our very first dealership was opened in Rogers Arkansas way back in 1981. We have a proud history and a bright future. Our plans are to continue to expand our business to more cities like Bethel Heights as we grow," said William H. ("Hank") Henderson, President and Chief Executive Officer of America's Car-Mart. "Bethel Heights is our 6th new dealership for this fiscal year. We presently have four new locations secured which will keep us on track for 10 for the full fiscal year."
"For 31 years, Car-Mart has provided quality vehicles, affordable payment terms, and excellent service while expanding throughout the South-Central United States. With each new dealership we have an opportunity to provide our excellent service to more customers and to earn their repeat business in the future," added Mr. Henderson. "The Bethel Heights dealership will be managed by Eric Cynova who is very excited to lead our efforts at this great new location.""Our current plans are to open an additional four new dealerships between now and the end of the current fiscal year," said Jeff Williams, Chief Financial Officer. "Our solid financial results, strong balance sheet and competitive strengths will continue to allow us to provide the best possible service to our 56,000+ active accounts and to future customers we will gain as we grow. We continue to expect to open additional dealerships at an approximate 10% annual rate beyond fiscal 2013."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV