Rouse Properties, Inc. (NYSE: RSE) today announced the tax reporting information for 2012 distributions on its common stock as shown below.
Participants should refer to their Federal Form 1099 which will be mailed no later than January 31, 2013 and contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC at (800) 937-5449 for further information. Taxability of the 2012 distributions is not necessarily indicative of future distributions.
|Common Shares||IRS Form 1099-DIV|
|CUSIP: 779 287 101|
|2012||Box 1a||Long Term Capital Gain||Box 3|
|Box 2a||Box 2b|
|Date||Date||Distribution||Dividends||Gain Distribution||Sec. 1250 Gain||Distributions|
|Totals for 2012||$0.140000||$0.140000||$0.000000||$0.000000||$0.000000|
About Rouse Properties, Inc.
Rouse Properties, Inc. (NYSE:RSE) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust headquartered in New York City and founded on a legacy of innovation and creativity. Among the country's largest publicly traded regional mall owners, the Company's geographically diverse portfolio spans the United States from coast to coast, and includes 33 malls in 20 states encompassing approximately 22 million square feet of space. For more information please visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV