HFF announced today that a seven-person capital markets team led by Mary Sullivan and John Jugl has joined the firm’s Denver office. The team, formerly of Jones Lang LaSalle, will focus on capital markets transactions in the office, industrial and retail sectors.
Mary Sullivan joins HFF as a senior managing director with more than 30 years of industry experience. She has been involved in the sale of nearly 40 million square feet valued at more than $7.5 billion throughout the United States and has held positions at CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield and Trammell Crow Co. Sullivan is on the board of directors of BBVA Compass Bank, is a board member of the University of Colorado Real Estate Foundation and is a trustee at Regis Jesuit High School. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado.
John Jugl, who has both a real estate and investment banking background, joins HFF as a senior managing director. Jugl has held positions at Liberty-Greenfield, LLLP and George K. Baum & Company prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle. He has an MBA from the University of Colorado and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Connecticut.
Additional team members joining Sullivan and Jugl are two real estate analysts, a junior producer, a graphics specialist and an administrative assistant.“Sullivan and Jugl are one of the most highly respected and successful teams in the Denver market and as such, they will be a tremendous asset to HFF’s Denver office as well as to our existing and future clients in the Rocky Mountain region and beyond,” said Jody Thornton, executive managing director in HFF’s Dallas office and member of the firm’s executive committee. “HFF’s goal, with every office that we open, is to strategically build-out the full platform of services and product specializations by hiring and retaining associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV