PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) announced today that it intends to release its fourth quarter 2012 earnings after the close of business on Tuesday, February 19, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, February 20, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. (PST) to discuss the fourth quarter results. The toll free number is (888) 299-3246; the conference ID is 95910222. The call will also be available via a live webcast on the Company’s website. A replay of the conference call will be available through February 28, 2013 at (855) 859-2056, as well as via webcast on the Company’s website.
PS Business Parks, Inc., a member of the S&P SmallCap 600, is a self-advised and self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The Company defines “flex” space as buildings that are configured with a combination of office and warehouse space and can be designed to fit a number of uses (including office, assembly, showroom, laboratory, light manufacturing and warehouse space). As of December 31, 2012, the Company wholly owned 28.3 million rentable square feet with approximately 4,600 customers located in eight states, concentrated in California (11.1 million sq. ft.), Virginia (4.2 million sq. ft.), Florida (3.7 million sq. ft.), Texas (3.5 million sq. ft.), Maryland (2.3 million sq. ft.), Washington (1.5 million sq. ft.), Oregon (1.3 million sq. ft.) and Arizona (0.7 million sq. ft.).Additional information about PS Business Parks, Inc. is available on the Internet. The Company’s website is www.psbusinessparks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV