- Revenues of $47.9 million for the fourth quarter and $183.3 million for the year;
- Record cash collections in the fourth quarter of $53.2 million, compared with previous record of $46.1 million in the third quarter of 2011;
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.83 for the fourth quarter and $2.71 for the year;
- Cash provided by operations of $14.3 million for the fourth quarter and $32.2 million for the year;
- Quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, an increase of $0.05 per share; and
- Formation of TruBridge, LLC.
Computer Programs And Systems, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.