Artio Global Investors Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Results To Be Released On February 14, 2013
Artio Global Investors Inc. (NYSE: ART) (the “Company”) today reported that it plans to announce its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012 on Thursday, February 14, 2013, in a news release to be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The news release will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.ir.artioglobal.com.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time that day to discuss the results. The call will be open to the public and can be accessed by dialing 1 (888) 771-4371 (callers inside the U.S.) or 1 (847) 585-4405 (callers outside the U.S.). The number should be dialed at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call. The confirmation code for the call will be 34052652. A simultaneous webcast of the call (on a listen-only basis), as well as an audio replay, will be available at www.ir.artioglobal.com.
Artio Global Investors Inc. is the indirect holding company of Artio Global Management LLC (“Artio Global”), a registered investment adviser that actively invests in global fixed income and equity markets primarily for institutional and intermediary clients.Headquartered in New York City, Artio Global offers a select group of investment strategies including High Grade Fixed Income, High Yield, International Equity and Global Equity. Access to these strategies is offered through a variety of investment vehicles, including separate accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds. For more information, please visit www.artioglobal.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV