Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (G&W) (NYSE: GWR) announces the following conference call and webcast:
|WHAT:||G&W Q4 2012 Financial Release Conference Call|
|WHEN:||February 12, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. ET|
|WHERE:||www.gwrr.com/investors (listen only)|
Conference Call Dial-In Numbers -- in U.S., call (877) 209-9922; outside U.S., call (612) 332-1210.
On February 12, 2013, following the NYSE market close, G&W will announce its fourth quarter 2012 financial results and post an accompanying slide presentation at www.gwrr.com/investors. G&W then will review its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results via conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET.
If you are unable to participate during the live conference call and webcast, the webcast will be archived at http://www.gwrr.com/investors until the next quarter. Telephone replay is also available for 30 days beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET on Feb. 12 by dialing (800) 475-6701 (or outside U.S., dial 320-365-3844). The access code is 277534.About G&W G&W owns and operates short line and regional freight railroads in the United States, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and Belgium. In addition, G&W operates the 1,400-mile Tarcoola to Darwin rail line, which links the Port of Darwin with the Australian interstate rail network in South Australia. Operations currently include 111 railroads organized in 11 regions, with more than 15,000 miles of owned and leased track, 4,500 employees and over 2,000 customers. We provide rail service at 35 ports in North America, Australia and Europe and perform contract coal loading and railcar switching for industrial customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV