CLEVELAND, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to recent media reports concerning leadership succession at Forest City Ratner Companies (FCRC), parent company Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: FCEA and FCEB), issued the following statement:
At this time, the company has no definitive announcement to make concerning potential leadership succession at FCRC. The company emphasizes that any such announcement and change in leadership, when appropriate, would be the result of ongoing succession planning that the company undertakes continuously and as a matter of course. Moreover, under any potential leadership succession for FCRC, the company expects that Bruce C. Ratner, FCRC chairman and CEO, will remain deeply engaged and involved in the business that he founded and built into one of New York City's preeminent real estate concerns.
SOURCE Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV