- Total revenue was $84.4 million, which excluding eBioscience of $18.1 million, represented a 2% increase from the fourth quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net loss was $12.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $14.7 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP net loss was $1.3 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, as compared to a net loss of $8.3 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011. Please refer to the “Itemized Reconciliation Between GAAP and Non-GAAP Net Loss” for a reconciliation of these GAAP and non-GAAP financial measures.
- Positive cash flow from operations of $2.0 million and a total balance in cash, cash equivalents and available-for-sale securities of $35.7 million at the end of December 31, 2012, after debt payments of $9.6 million during the quarter.
Affymetrix Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts