Health Management Associates, Inc. (NYSE: HMA) announced today that on February 14, 2013 it will report results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.
Health Management will issue a press release after the market closes on Thursday, February 14, 2013. At 11:00 a.m. (ET), the next day, Friday, February 15, 2013, management will host a conference call to discuss results in further detail. All interested investors are invited to participate in the conference call.
|Date:||Friday, February 15, 2013|
|Time:||11:00 a.m. ET|
|Call-In number:||(877) 476-3476; Int’l - (973) 200-3374|
This conference call will also be simulcast on the Internet. To access the webcast, interested investors should go to the Investor Relations section of Health Management’s website located at www.hma.com or to www.streetevents.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on HMA’s website.
Health Management enables America's best local health care by providing the people, processes, capital and expertise necessary for its hospital and physician partners to fulfill their local missions of delivering superior health care services. Health Management, through its subsidiaries, operates 70 hospitals, with approximately 10,600 licensed beds, in non-urban communities located throughout the United States.All references to "Health Management" and the “Company” used in this release refer to Health Management Associates, Inc. and its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV