- Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry net sales were up 12 percent, with operating income before charges/gains of $12.3 million vs. a loss of $3.1 million. Growth and share gains were driven by product line expansion and overall market improvement, particularly in new construction, with increases in all channels.
- Plumbing & Accessories net sales were up 15 percent, with increases in all channels. Strong gains continued in U.S. wholesale from new construction and international markets, especially China. New product introductions drove retail channel increases.
- Advanced Material Windows & Door Systems net sales were up 1 percent, with Door sales increasing 5 percent and Windows declining 2 percent.
- Security & Storage net sales were down 4 percent. Excluding the impact of a 53 rd week in 2011, segment sales were flat, with Security sales increasing 4 percent and Storage sales declining 5 percent.
Fortune Brands Home & Security Grows Sales And Profit In Q4 And Full Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.