- Total net revenue increased $15.6 million, or 30%, to $67.2 million from $51.6 million in the prior-year period. Revenues for the Company’s Hospitality segment increased $6.5 million, or 30%, year over year, while revenues for the Company’s Retail segment rose $9.1 million, or 31%, from the prior-year period.
- Recurring revenues (which are comprised of support, maintenance and subscription services) for the quarter were $19.4 million, an increase of 6% over the same period in fiscal 2012.
- Gross margin was 35% in the fiscal 2013 third quarter compared to gross margin of 39% in the prior-year period. The decrease in the margin reflects a change in the mix of the products sold in the period.
- Adjusted operating income (excluding stock-based compensation, amortization of intangibles and other one-time items) increased $3.3 million year over year to $2.1 million from an adjusted operating loss of $1.2 million in the year-ago period (see reconciliation below).
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) from continuing operations grew to $1.7 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, compared with an adjusted net loss of $1.4 million, or ($0.06) per share, last year (see reconciliation below).
- Net income for the period was $0.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the fiscal 2013 third quarter compared to a net loss of $6.5 million, or ($0.29), in the prior-year period, inclusive of a loss of ($0.03) from discontinued operations in the prior-year period.
Agilysys, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Revenue Growth Of 30% And Adjusted Earnings Of $0.08 Per Diluted Share And GAAP Earnings Of $0.02 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.