Jim Cramer: OK. I'm speaking to the company tonight. Here's what I'm interested in: One is, is that they're expanding rapidly west of the Mississippi. They have very few stores. Is this going to be the next Domino's Pizza (DPZ)? It is a franchise model. Second, is international. They want to go international but apparently the actual growth there so far is not that great. I have got to find out why that is. Third, I need to know whether the coffee bull market is on. I mean, it sure seems like it from Starbucks (SBUX), and we've had takeovers in the area. But McDonald's (MCD) had a dollar coffee and it didn't seem to hurt Dunkin'. So I've got to drill down and find out about that.
Lindsey Bell: Which stock do you like better, Dunkin' or Starbucks?
Jim Cramer: This is a very hard call because we own Starbucks for Action Alerts Plus. Dunkin' is much cheaper. Dunkin' has got an American growth path and Starbucks doesn't. So I don't know the answers, but I'm going to find out tonight.Lindsey Bell: Do you think Dunkin' could compete with Starbucks in the international arena? Jim Cramer: Yes, I do. I think there's room for both. Lindsey Bell: This is going to be one to watch. Check in with Mad Money. Jim's going to have them on tonight.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV