Jim Cramer: OK. I'm speaking to the company tonight. Here's what I'm interested in: One is, is that they're expanding rapidly west of the Mississippi. They have very few stores. Is this going to be the next Domino's Pizza (DPZ)? It is a franchise model. Second, is international. They want to go international but apparently the actual growth there so far is not that great. I have got to find out why that is. Third, I need to know whether the coffee bull market is on. I mean, it sure seems like it from Starbucks (SBUX), and we've had takeovers in the area. But McDonald's (MCD) had a dollar coffee and it didn't seem to hurt Dunkin'. So I've got to drill down and find out about that.
Lindsey Bell: Which stock do you like better, Dunkin' or Starbucks?
Jim Cramer: This is a very hard call because we own Starbucks for Action Alerts Plus. Dunkin' is much cheaper. Dunkin' has got an American growth path and Starbucks doesn't. So I don't know the answers, but I'm going to find out tonight.Lindsey Bell: Do you think Dunkin' could compete with Starbucks in the international arena? Jim Cramer: Yes, I do. I think there's room for both. Lindsey Bell: This is going to be one to watch. Check in with Mad Money. Jim's going to have them on tonight.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV