(2) Attrition is measured according to the following formula: decrease in Consumer Loan unit volume from dealers who have received funding for at least one dealer loan or purchased loan during the comparable period of the prior year but did not receive funding for any dealer loans or purchased loans during the current period divided by prior year comparable period Consumer Loan unit volume.
Consumer Loans are assigned to us as either dealer loans through our portfolio program or purchased loans through our purchase program. The following table summarizes the portion of our Consumer Loan volume that was assigned to us as dealer loans:
|For the Three Months Ended December 31,||For the Years Ended December 31,|
|Dealer loan unit volume as a percentage of total unit volume||94.0||%||92.6||%||93.7||%||92.5||%|
|Dealer loan dollar volume as a percentage of total dollar volume (1)||92.6||%||90.4||%||92.0||%||90.4||%|
(1) Represents advances paid to dealers on Consumer Loans assigned under our portfolio program and one-time payments made to dealers to purchase Consumer Loans assigned under our purchase program. Payments of dealer holdback and accelerated dealer holdback are not included.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts