PURCHASE, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pepsi, who will present the Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show featuring Grammy award winner Beyonce, today announced additional activations taking place in New Orleans during the week of The Big Game.
As the "Official Soft Drink of the NFL," Pepsi will be highly visible at a number of Super Bowl XLVII activities from January 30 – February 3 in New Orleans including:
- The Pepsi Footprint at The NFL Experience Driven by GMC
- PepsiCo Pre-Super Bowl Party
- Fan selected Pepsi MAX NFL Rookie of the Year Award at "2 nd Annual NFL Honors"
- "Pepsi 5 th Quarter in the French Quarter" Post-Game Party
Pepsi will once again have a footprint at the NFL Experience Driven by GMC taking place at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (Halls A-E) from January 30 – February 3. Inspired by the spirit of New Orleans, the space will include Mardi Gras-style decorations with music, entertainment and product sampling. Fans can practice their quarterback skills with a "Throw Like Drew (Brees)" football toss, with a donation being made to charity based on total passing yards. The donation, totaling $25,000, will benefit two local New Orleans charities - Drew Brees' "The Brees Dream Foundation," which will use the funds to support its Hurricane Sandy Relief efforts; and The Trombone Shorty Academy, a music education program for underserved New Orleans high school students at Tulane University, that will use the donation to purchase new instruments for the students that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
Pepsi will also be giving fans a chance to create their own Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show. Consumers will be allowed to select their song choice, stage, production elements, and dancers and take the stage like they are performing in front of millions watching the game. Afterwards they'll be able to share with family and friends and enter for a chance to win Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show field passes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV