SunEdison And CAP Sign Agreement To Build 100MW Solar PV Plant In Chile
Once completed, the project will be managed by the SunEdison Renewable Operations Center (ROC). The ROC provides round the clock monitoring and management services to a global portfolio of photovoltaic installations including those owned and operated by SunEdison and third parties.
SunEdison ranked as one of the leading solar power providers in 2012. As of September 2012, the company had interconnected over 850MW of solar energy around the world and has the unique combination of upstream product innovation, project development and ongoing asset management and services. SunEdison has been operating in Latin America since 2010 with offices in Chile, Brazil and Mexico.
During the first year of operations the plant is expected to generate 270GWh of clean energy, avoiding the emission of over 135,000 tones of CO2/year into the atmosphere, which is the equivalent of withdrawing over 30,000 automobiles from circulation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV