- Patrick Bonney Joins the Board of Directors
- Canopy Airport Parking Facility's 2012 Occupancy Up 38%
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greenscape Capital Group Inc. ("Greenscape") (TSX-V:GRN) is pleased to announce the addition of Patrick Bonney to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Bonney is a professional corporate financial and strategic advisor having worked with leading investment banking institutions for the past twenty years in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He has advised on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions involving global industry specialization in the industrials and technology sectors.At Deutsche Bank in Tokyo and in London he originated and executed a multi-billion dollar spinout and merger, as well as numerous other advisory assignments. Mr. Bonney subsequently co-founded three institutional private equity/real estate funds in Tokyo with combined equity capital of $500 million. Additionally, Mr. Bonney was previously the Head of M&A Investment Banking at WestLB Securities in Tokyo; Head of Japanese Multinational Corporate Finance at Royal Bank in Toronto; and member of the cross-border real estate acquisition team of Yasuda Trust (now Mizuho Trust & Banking) completing in excess of $1.0 billion on behalf of Japanese clients (Mr. Bonney is fluent in Japanese). Rick Baxter, CEO stated, "I am very pleased to have Mr. Bonney, an experienced financial advisor, join the Greenscape Board and look forward to working with him as we grow our operations and make new acquisitions in 2013." Greenscape is also pleased to report that occupancy continued to trend positively through 2012 at the Canopy Airport Parking Facility. Car count numbers are up 38% year-over-year, for the 12 months ended December 31, 2012. Bryan Slusarchuk is stepping down from the Board of Directors, and will remain available to the company as an advisor. The company wishes to thank him for his contributions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV