Dell To Hold Conference Call To Discuss Fourth Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2013 Results
Dell will hold a conference call with analysts and investors on February 19, 2013, at 4 p.m. CT to discuss fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 financial results. Dell will conduct a live, audio-only webcast of its conference call. Dell expects to issue a press release discussing its financial results on the date of the call .
Conference call details are as follows:
Date: February 19, 2013Time: 4:00 p.m. CTLive webcast and replay will be available at www.dell.com/investor.
The press release discussing financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 and slides containing additional financial and operating information for the presentation may be downloaded at the Investor Events and Webcasts portion of Dell’s website at www.dell.com/investor on the day of the call.About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV