Dell will hold a conference call with analysts and investors on February 19, 2013, at 4 p.m. CT to discuss fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 financial results. Dell will conduct a live, audio-only webcast of its conference call. Dell expects to issue a press release discussing its financial results on the date of the call .
Conference call details are as follows:
Date: February 19, 2013Time: 4:00 p.m. CTLive webcast and replay will be available at www.dell.com/investor.
The press release discussing financial results for fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2013 and slides containing additional financial and operating information for the presentation may be downloaded at the Investor Events and Webcasts portion of Dell’s website at www.dell.com/investor on the day of the call.About Dell Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV