HOUSTON, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RICK), the nation's premier group of gentlemen's clubs, will release its first quarter 2013 results on Monday, February 11 th, with a conference call/webcast scheduled for 4:30 pm (ET) hosted by CEO Eric Langan . The call will be followed by a "Due Diligence Ball" at the company's flagship Rick's Cabaret/ New York City, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (50 West 33 rd Street).
The conference call will allow securities analysts and shareholders the opportunity to hear management discuss results for the company's first quarter ended
December 31, 2012. The call is being webcast by
Vcall and can be accessed at the Rick's Cabaret investor website,
. The toll free participant dial-in number is 877-407-8033 (International 201-689-8033). The toll free replay numbers are: domestic 877-660-6853, international 201-612-7415; required replay conference ID is 408352. The replay will be available until
March 11, 2013.
The popular Due Diligence Ball gives investors the chance to see operations first-hand at one of the company's major nightclubs and to talk personally with Mr. Langan and other executives. Rick's Cabaret/ New York City is located between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, across from the Empire State Building. Admission is free to the DDB, which includes passed hors d'oeuvres and drinks at discount prices. To RSVP, email email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV