UNIONDALE, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR), a real estate investment trust focused on the business of investing in real estate related bridge and mezzanine loans, preferred and direct equity investments, mortgage-related securities and other real estate related assets, announced today the tax treatment of its 2012 dividend distributions for the Company's common shares of beneficial interest.
During 2012, the total per share distributions paid on Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. common stock was $.285. For tax reporting purposes 100% or $.285 will be classified as dividend income (of which 100% are non-qualified dividends). The 2012 distributions paid with respect to Arbor Realty Trust's common stock (CUSIP #038923108 and traded under ticker symbol ABR) are summarized on a quarterly basis, as follows:
Note: Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. dividend distributions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV