BEIJING, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE: SFUN, "SouFun"), the leading real estate and home furnishing Internet portal in China, reports that, in view of the unusual market activity in the company's stock, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the company in accordance with its usual practice. SouFun stated that there is not anything unusually to our knowledge other than the tax rumor about Beijing city property tax which was later denied by the government.
About SouFun SouFun operates the leading real estate Internet portal in China in terms of the number of page views and visitors to its websites. SouFun has built a large and active community of users who are attracted by the comprehensive real estate and home furnishing and improvement content available on its portal that forms the foundation of its service offerings. SouFun currently maintains 106 offices to focus on local market needs and its website and database contains real estate related content covering 314 cities in China. For more information about SouFun, please visit http://ir.soufun.com. Contacts:IR Director: Dr. Hua Lei, +86 (10) 5631 8661, firstname.lastname@example.orgIR Manager: Christine Wang, +86 (10) 5631 8660, email@example.com
SOURCE SouFun Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV