- Daily Updates on Baby's Development and Mom's Symptoms. When your baby reaches eight weeks, you'll be notified that she's the size of a raspberry, she's moving her arms and legs like crazy and her taste buds are forming. If grandma's dying to know how big baby is each week, you can easily email the update to her or share it on Facebook and Twitter. You'll also get daily updates on your own body changes and information on how to deal with hormones, aches, pains, nausea and more.
- Customizable Appointments and To-Dos. If you've just scheduled your first ultrasound, you can add the appointment to your app, which will automatically drop it into your pregnancy calendar and send a reminder to your email before the big day. You can also add to-do items, such as "pack the hospital bag" and "paint the nursery," so pregnancy brain will never knock you off track!
- Seamless Syncing. The best part about adding your own to-dos and appointments to the calendar and checking them off? It seamlessly syncs with your Pregnancy Calendar on TheBump.com so you're always on track, whether checking to-dos from your work computer or from your phone while on the go.
- Important Checkup and Test Information. Undecided if you should get a CVS test? The calendar will automatically include suggested tests and checkups with information on what will go on during the appointment and how to decide if it's right for you.
- Community On the Go. The heart of TheBump.com has always been its community, with more than 500,000 posts per month on more than 100 message boards ranging from Baby Showers to Breastfeeding. All the message boards where moms love to give advice and ask questions are available through the app so women can connect with each other whenever and wherever they are.
- Pregnancy Safety Advice. Not sure if you can eat sushi while pregnant? Need to color your hair but you're scared it will harm the baby? This app is loaded with safety information and advice on what's totally safe and what you should absolutely avoid during those nine months. You can also share this information on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and email.
- Weekly Bump Photo Gallery. Keep track of your growing bump each week in the pregnancy bump photo gallery. Simply snap a picture and upload it to the appropriate week to create a growing nine-month gallery; then easily share the pic with your family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Daily Journal Notes. Many moms want to remember exactly how they felt when they found out the sex of their baby or what they experienced during the final month of pregnancy. With the daily notes function, comments can be written and added to the calendar, creating a pregnancy journal that you can look back on anytime you want to relive the journey all over again!
The Bump Introduces My Pregnancy Calendar App For The Apple IPhone
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.