Prior to joining Kraft, Elsner worked in sales for Procter & Gamble and Johnson & Johnson. She earned a Bachelor's degree in marketing and entrepreneurial studies from the University of Arizona and an MBA in marketing and finance from the University of Chicago.
Replacing Elsner is Dino Bianco, who will serve as EVP and President of Beverages and Canada. He most recently served as EVP and President, National Businesses and Marketing Services. Bianco served as President of Kraft Canada for seven years, during which he succeeded in driving strong and sustained revenue and profit growth, building operational efficiency, enhancing customer relations and achieving marketing excellence. Prior to running the Canadian P&L, Bianco served in finance, marketing and sales roles for the company. His beverage experience includes responsibility for the Retail Coffee business as Director of Marketing and later as Vice President of Marketing with responsibility for Beverages, Desserts, Grocery and Cereals. He has been with Kraft since 1990.
ABOUT KRAFT FOODS GROUPKraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, refrigerated meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer , Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft.
SOURCE Kraft Foods Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV