LAFAYETTE, La., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. ("MidSouth") (NYSE MKT: MSL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared on January 30, 2013 a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of seven cents ($.07) per share to be paid on its common stock on April 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013.
Additionally, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 1.00% per preferred share on its newly issued 4.00% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series C. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on April 1, 2013.
About MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.MidSouth Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, with assets of $1.9 billion as of December 31, 2012. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, MidSouth Bank, N.A., MidSouth offers a full range of banking services to commercial and retail customers in Louisiana and Texas. MidSouth Bank currently has 59 banking centers in Louisiana and Texas and is connected to a worldwide ATM network that provides customers with access to more than 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Additional corporate information is available at www.midsouthbank.com. SOURCE MidSouth Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV